- This event has passed.
The Belfast 5k, 10k and kids 1.5k MoRun 2019
November 24 @ 9:30 am – 12:30 pm
MoRunning is back in Belfast this November and without a doubt it will be an epic year to be a MoRunner, celebrating our 10 year anniversary with us. With an incredible 24 locations, the inclusion of the 1.5km Mini MoRun, as well as a virtual MoRun we expect to see loads more MoBro’s and MoSista’s, as well as kids and families enjoying everything MoRunning is about! Good fun, lots of laughs, loads of smiles, high fives and not forgetting the fancy dress and funny moustaches!
Entries will open early summer so follow us here and be the first to receive our invitation to enter at earlybird rates!
Make sure you secure your entry for you, your friends and your family as soon as possible when entries open early Summer, as places are limited and we don’t want you to miss out.
- Race chip timing and instant race results
- Brand new exclusive MoRunning Medal to add to your collection!
- MoRunning Headband
- MoRunning BUFF
- Legend and Superhero medals for best fancy dress and legends of MoRunning
- Discount of 10% for groups of 4 or more registering the same distance ( code for booking MR19-TeamEntry )
- Yellow Winners Jersey for 1st male and female in the 5k and 10k events as well as a Champion medal and free entry to 2020
- Professional photos to view and purchase (you can pre-order ahead of your race and save over 60% on the standard price)
- 10% discount voucher code for online purchases from Up and Running
- 10% discount voucher for any Go Ape site
- Mini MoRunners Receive
- FREE super cool Mini Mo T-Shirt
- MoRunning headband
- FREE MoRunning BUFF
- Mo Medal
- Champion medal for 1st boy and girl
- Yazoo Drink
- Loads of high fives
It is the responsibility of parents to ensure children are able to run the Mini MoRun unaccompanied. If required one parent can run with Mini MoRunners free of charge.
10th Anniversary MoRunning T-Shirts
Pre-order one of our awesome NEW 10th anniversary t-shirts and get your hands on this limited addition technical tee. These will be dispatched early August.
MoRunning – Supporting the Movember Foundation
MoRunning proudly supports The Movember Foundation – the only charity tackling men’s health on a global scale, year round. The Foundation raises funds & awareness for prostate cancer, testicular cancer, mental health and suicide prevention. When registering you can help support the charity by making a donation or please set up a fundraising page once you complete your entry.
“We have one goal: to stop men dying too young. Your donation will help us to continue what we’ve started and fund world class programmes that are saving and improving the lives of men. Thank you – together we are changing the face of men’s health.” The Movember Foundation
Book online @ MoRun Belfast